✓ RPA Challenge 16 - Add random joke/affirmation to your email signature

16Hey everyone!
It is Monday and again a new Challenge! This time our robotic helper will help us to tune our email signatures so they have something extra every time you are sending an email.

Goal of the Challenge

• Insert a placeholder <joke> or <affirmation> to your email signature in Outlook (or another mail tool)
  • Let the bot to replace the placeholder with either:
  • Using a trigger that waits for you to add a signature to the email will be +1 extra robopoint!

How to participate :question:

• Send me your code in PM

First three correct, original solvers earn 3 robopoints, next get 1 robopoint.
There is a leaderboard with your score. Those on top positions will be badged by a special challenger badge :slight_smile: We are preparing also some prizes!

The challenge deadline is 4.7. by the end of the day. You can still submit your projects after the deadline but you cannot earn robopoints. :robot: A new challenge is published every week or 2 weeks so don’t worry if you did not catch this one. Keep in mind, your submitted files may be published after the deadline so others can learn from solutions.

2 Likes

You have my solution in PM, Roman! :slight_smile:

1 Like

:mantelpiece_clock: Time is up!!

I hope you had fun with this task!

This time, sadly, we had only one solver @karelff with correct solution earning +3 robopoints!
Congratulations!

:white_check_mark: UiPath solution: 1601_solution.zip (40.9 KB)

Keep pushing it!

Even the deadline is over, keep trying and use this to practice your automation skills!

Leaderboard updated here!