✓ RPA Challenge 17 - Files uploading robot

imageHey! Here is the new RPA Challenge!

This time your goal will be to create a simple robot that helps with uploading (big) files, that you want to send to someone.
Challenge difficulty: easy.

Goal of the Challenge

Create a robot that will:

1. take path to folder as an input
  2. upload all files to a file sharing service (such as https://easyupload.io/)
  3. sends the link to download the files to your email

Use any tool (UiPath, BluePrism, Python, …)

How to participate?

When you are happy with your robot:

• send .xaml (or another source) file as a private message directly to me (click my profile picture → Message)

First three correct, original solvers earn 3 robopoints, next get 1 robopoint.
I will hold a leaderboard with your score and update it. Those on top positions will be badged by a special challenger badge :slight_smile:

The challenge deadline is 11. 7. by the end of the day. You can still submit your projects after the deadline but you cannot earn robopoints. A new challenge is published every week or 2 weeks so don’t worry if you did not catch this one. Keep in mind, your submitted files may be published after the deadline so others can learn from solutions. :slight_smile:

PS: Are you having specific trouble with your other projects? Do not hesitate to Ask in our Ask category!

2 Likes

It seems like everyone is on holidays!
Let’s give you one week more to solve this challenge!
:wink:

Hello! So, now, finally we can close this challenge!

I am happy to see a new user on the forum going straight to solve the first challenge! Welcome @dongovor and thank you for submitting your code in UiPath! It works great so + 3 robopoints for you - well deserved!

:white_check_mark: Great solution by @dongovor: 17_dongovor.zip (41.6 KB)

Keep trying!

Even the deadline is over, keep trying and use this to practice your automation skills!

Leaderboard updated here!