✓ RPA Challenge 28 - Quiz maker

28 Hey ho ho!

I am one day late today, but I hope you will forgive me, because here I am bringing you a shiny new RPA Challenge. This time the task will be actually quite far from RPA. It will be rather a coding challenge. But you can definitely solve it using UiPath (although you won’t really interact with any UI, but only with human), but aslo feel free to challenge yourself eg. in Python or other language. Anything I can compile, run and test can do.

Goal of the Challenge:

• Create a quiz “bot” that will take 10 (or any number of supplied) sentences from Input File and asks to fill correct variant into the gap.
    • Example:
      "The Rijksmuseum, national museum dedicated to arts and history can be found in (Netherlands;Denmark;Belgium)’ capital."
      In Input file - first option is always correct. (Netherlands in this case)
  • Let the “bot” ask for 10 questions and at the end give how many points earned from total possible points.
  • Each correctly answered question = +1point.
  • Don’t forget to shuffle the options so they are going every time in different order (use some Random function)

Input file:

QuizQuestions.txt (817 Bytes)

How to participate :question:

• Send me your code in PM

First three correct, original solvers earn 3 robopoints, next get 1 robopoint.
There is a leaderboard with your score. Those on top positions will be badged by a special challenger badge :slight_smile: We are preparing also some prizes!

The challenge deadline is 3.10. by the end of the day. You can still submit your projects after the deadline but you cannot earn robopoints. :robot: A new challenge is published every week or 2 weeks so don’t worry if you did not catch this one. Keep in mind, your submitted files may be published after the deadline so others can learn from solutions.

2 Likes

Time is up! :clock1:

Hey! Challenge deadline is over.
I hope you had fun solving this challenge and that you maybe will learn something new, and you will know now how to prepare nice quiz game for your kids or friends :wink:

I recieved three solutions this time which is great!
From two new members of the forum: @jerry (UiPath) and @umbro (Python) correct solutions, so for both of you +3 robopoints!
Also I recieved UiPath solution from @Berry +3 robopoints
And from @dongovor +3 robopoints

I am really happy that you are also telling me that you find this challenges interesting and I will continue to create them for you.

Suggest challenge topic!

I am happy to receive challenge suggestions. The conditions for the topic has to be: easy to medium complexity - imagine something that will take experienced person 15-30 minutes, medior person about 1 hour and beginner would not struggle more than 2-3 hours.

Your source codes. Sharing is caring :heart:

28_Quiz.zip (212.6 KB)

Leaderboard updated here!