RPA Challenge 39 - Downloading images

Welcome back!

It’s nice that you are interested in our latest challenge :muscle:

Everyone sometimes finds themselves in a situation where they need quite a lot of sample input data. It can be images, files, documents, …

Why don’t we use RPA technology and build robot for downloading for example images?
Good idea, right? :bulb:
Let’s do it!

First, make sure your source page allows free download and use of images. I chose https://unsplash.com where some images are free and some are members only
It can be tricky for our robot but we’re gonna make it! :robot:
Then simply let the user enter the theme of the images (user input) and download them. Store them in a specific file.

NOTE:
If you will be able to download sequentially 365 images you will have good input data for our next challenge. :shushing_face:

When you are happy with your robot,

send me your code to PM! :sun_with_face:

I am really curious about your solution! :four_leaf_clover:

The deadline for this challenge is 5. 2. 2023. at the end of the day. :wink:
First three correct, original solvers earn 3 robopoints, next get 1 robopoint.

You can still submit your projects after the deadline but you cannot earn robopoints. A new challenge is published quite often so don’t worry if you did not catch this one. Keep in mind, your submitted files may be published after the deadline so others can learn from solutions.

Keep ourselves challenging together :weight_lifting_man:

• If you have any idea or you are strugling with some part of UiPath/RPA, you can ping me a message with this topic and I will think about it in the next challenge.
    Because what is more than learning by doing?
1 Like

I tried for a long time but I failed :cry: Waiting for answers.

Hi @Veronika.seda Can I still Send Solution Code for this Challenge?

Hi @ferdinan.alberto and @manggo,

I apologize for the long wait. I am no longer responsible for completing challenges, and it seems that my colleagues are also too busy to do so. However, I have a solution for you.

Here is my simple approach, but please remember to update the paths in the activities with any error warnings.
DownloadImages.zip (1.7 MB)