✓ RPA Challenge 11 - Screenshots of all windows

Hello, here is me again with a brand new automation challenge!
I hope you are ready for a new task!

This should be a fairly easy challenge so make sure you give it a try! :child:

Goal of the challenge

Imagine you are debugging some bot running on a virtual machine but you don’t have straight access to it. (This is quite a common real-world scenario.) To understand what is going on screen in each app you are working with, you would like to take a screenshot of each of them.

Create a bot/a program that will loop through all opened windows and take screenshots of each.

Save the screenshots as JPGs.

How to participate?

You don’t have to send me the screenshots, just send me in PM your code.
You are free to use any software or programming language as long as I can run it to check it. If you use some tool that’s not publicly accessible, please record a video and send me :slight_smile:

I am looking forward to your solutions!

PS: You can still try this challenge too: ✓ RPA Challenge 10 - MS Word keyboard shortcuts :+1:

The deadline for this challenge is 30.5. at the end of the day. :wink:
First three correct, original solvers earn 3 robopoints, next get 1 robopoint.
You can still submit your projects after the deadline but you cannot earn robopoints. A new challenge is published every week or 2 weeks so don’t worry if you did not catch this one. Keep in mind, your submitted files may be published after the deadline so others can learn from solutions.

05_small

4 Likes

Hey Roman!
It was tough challenge, but my robot is working and giving screenshots!
I sent you my code in PM! Thank you for this challenge!! :chess_pawn:

2 Likes

Time is up! :clock1:

I guess you strained your brains on this one! Not an easy one, indeed.

We had 2 challengers this time
With solution using UiPath @radim.dom ! +3 robopoints! challenge_11_solution.zip (37.0 KB)
Solved with Python from our new member @Vaclav_H +3 robopoints! screenshots.zip (747 Bytes)

Keep challenging!

Even the deadline is over, keep trying and use this to practice your automation skills!

Leaderboard updated here!

3 Likes