✓ RPA Challenge 13 - Change profile picture bot

Happy last day of May!
Get ready for new automation challenge! This time some nice web automation task!

Goal of the challenge

• Prepare a folder with at least 4 photos (of you, your pet, or anything) :wink:
  • Your robot picks random photo and sets it as your profile picture here on forum. :framed_picture:

How to participate?

• Send me your code to PM
  • and of course: have a new profile picture!

I am looking forward to your solutions!

PS: You can still try this challenge too: RPA Challenge 12 - Anti-procrastination robot :+1:

The deadline for this challenge is 13.6. at the end of the day. :wink:
First three correct, original solvers earn 3 robopoints, next get 1 robopoint.
You can still submit your projects after the deadline but you cannot earn robopoints. A new challenge is published every week or 2 weeks so don’t worry if you did not catch this one. Keep in mind, your submitted files may be published after the deadline so others can learn from solutions.

3 Likes

Hey there Roman,
funny fast solved challenge. And i have new picture, you see? :wink: code in your inbox!

2 Likes

Time us up! :mantelpiece_clock:

This week all humans were busy here, since I recieved only one solution :frowning: .

Congratulations for **earning 3 robopoints ** @radim.dom for your solution in UiPath. Very nice profile picture!

Solution of this Challenge:
1301_solution.zip (101.5 KB)

Keep going!

Even the deadline is over, keep trying and use this to practice your automation skills!
Leaderboard updated here!

2 Likes