✓ RPA Challenge 27 - Structured Data Validation - part two

Hello!
Here is another challenge for you!
This one follows the previous one: ✓ RPA Challenge 26 - Structured Data Validation
So once you are ready with Challenge 26, you are ready to move on to this Challenge number 27!

Goal of robot

The goal is the same: Let robot mark in red highlight all errors in the input file.
Include those from Challenge 26 + add these checks on top:

column check
5 ErrorCode Must match one of the Error codes in Sheet ErrorCodes
6 ErrorName Must match one of the Errror Names in Sheet ErrorCodes
7 Registered Must contain YES or NO
8 If column Registered is YES, then column RegisteredBy must be filled in and vice versa (If column Registered is NO, then column RegisteredBy must be filled in)
9 If Result = APPROVED, only column ApprovedBy must be filled in, RejectedBy must be empty (and vice versa, for REJECTED)

Here is the input file: InputData.xlsx (14.0 KB)

:wink:

How to participate :question:

• Send me your code in PM
  • Post in Reply: Excel sheet with results (highlighted errors)

First three correct, original solvers earn 3 robopoints, next get 1 robopoint.
There is a leaderboard with your score. Those on top positions will be badged by a special challenger badge :slight_smile:

The challenge deadline is 26.9. by the end of the day. You can still submit your projects after the deadline but you cannot earn robopoints. :robot: A new challenge is published every week or 2 weeks so don’t worry if you did not catch this one. Keep in mind, your submitted files may be published after the deadline so others can learn from solutions.

InputData.xlsx (14.0 KB)

InputData.xlsx (14.0 KB)

InputData.xlsx (14.4 KB)

Hey! I am a bit late after the deadline but I have to say I received again very nice solutions. *Time is up!
@dongovor , @nihith and @Berry sent me nice solutions! For all you you earn + 3 robopoints

I am quite busy this week so this time no challenge but I will prepare a new one next week on Monday for you.

Special congratulations for @dongovor for getting to 1st place! :1st_place_medal:

Briliant!

Leaderboard updated here!