✓ RPA Challenge 9 - Arkanoid!

Hey guys! Here is a new Monday and new RPA automation challenge! :heart_eyes:
This challenge is fun and easy, once you figure out how to solve it. And I believe you will find out fast.

Goal of the Challenge

Create a bot that will play Arkanoid game on this website:
DHTML Arkanoid V1.2B | Schillmania! (click the first ball = play arcade).

The platform is controlled by your mouse. I won’t give you any hints :stuck_out_tongue:

Have the bot play without your help at least until it finishes Level 1.
+1 extra robopoint if you include the level progression in your code (the platform goes through side of the playfield).

In case you won’t be able to make it, don’t worry and play yourself and wait for the solution after deadline.

How to participate

When you are happy with your robot:

• send .xaml (or another source) file as a private message directly to me (click my profile picture → Message)

First three correct, original solvers earn 3 robopoints, next get 1 robopoint.
I will hold a leaderboard with your score and update it. Those on top positions will be badged by a special challenger badge :slight_smile:

The challenge deadline is 16.5. by the end of the day. You can still submit your projects after the deadline but you cannot earn robopoints. A new challenge is published every week or 2 weeks so don’t worry if you did not catch this one. Keep in mind, your submitted files may be published after the deadline so others can learn from solutions. :slight_smile:

PS: Are you having specific trouble with your other projects? Do not hesitate to Ask in our Ask category!

2 Likes

Hey Roman,

Great challenge again. I had to be carefull not to end up playing this game for hours :wink: Good old “bricks” on the Blackberry!

Hey, I think I made it work using UIPath, but it’s just not quick enough to process it. Do you think it’s my PC or is there maybe a little tip you can suggest to speed things up. I’m using a flow and a click event… feel free to PM me if you don’t want to give it away (yet).

1 Like

Ok, figured it out :slight_smile: did manage to complete the first level with only 1 fail when it was moving very quick and the robot didn’t manage to be in time. Will see if I can continue with the next levels. XAML in your inbox.

Cheers.

2 Likes

Hi Roman,
thanks for a fun challenge! Was a great to solve it, even a little tricky in some parts.

Can´t wait to see more coming.

2 Likes

Time is up! :timer_clock:

I hope you had a lot of fun with this unusual challenge! :bird:

This time 2 members challenged this and both correctly!! Congratulations!
:clap:
@johannesvanwijk +3 robopoints and
@EdS +3 robopoints

You can check the Leaderboard for your points :slight_smile:

Download solution (UiPath) here 0901_Solution.zip (83.2 KB)

Thank you for your participation! If you have any question to this Challenge, please do Reply!

1 Like