✓ RPA Challenge 15 - Motivational robot

15Hello there!
Do you miss your colleagues during a lockdown? And so you miss when they appraise you for your good work with some warm words? Nothing a robot cannot help you with!

Goal of the Challenge:

• Create a robot that will run in background
  • Once upon a time (eg. few times in an hour, but depends on you) let the robot say some nice, motivational phrase as “Good job!”, “Well done” or “Keep up!” (this is up to you)
  • The goal is to make the robot use some voice engine or voice recordings!
  • Optional: (for extra +1 robopoint) make robot listen to your keystrokes and execute some motivational phrase every 500 keypresses.

I can’t wait for your robots! :smiley: This will bu such fun!

How to participate?

When you are happy with your robot:

• send .xaml (or another source) file as a private message directly to me (click my profile picture → Message)

First three correct, original solvers earn 3 robopoints, next get 1 robopoint.
I will hold a leaderboard with your score and update it. Those on top positions will be badged by a special challenger badge :slight_smile:

The challenge deadline is 27.6. by the end of the day. You can still submit your projects after the deadline but you cannot earn robopoints. A new challenge is published every week or 2 weeks so don’t worry if you did not catch this one. Keep in mind, your submitted files may be published after the deadline so others can learn from solutions. :slight_smile:

PS: Are you having specific trouble with your other projects? Do not hesitate to Ask in our Ask category!

2 Likes

Hahaha !
What a funny challenge. My code in your pm, Roman! :smiley:

1 Like

A difficult one. This Python script will trigger a voice motivational message every 10 keystroke (for testing purpose, that can be change in the code).
challenge15.zip (1.1 KB)

:clock1: Time is up!

I would like to say Thanks to all participants of this challenge!
I hope you created robot that motivates you now and you can overcome any problems you have!

We had 2 participants this time:
@marcusventry submitted solution using UiPath that was correct +3 robopoints
@pmontez showed again his great Python skills! He also solved the additional sub-challenge, so in the is given +4 robopoints!
Congratulations!

:white_check_mark: UiPath solution: 1501_UiPathSolution.zip (36.5 KB)

Keep going!

Even the deadline is over, keep trying and use this to practice your automation skills!
Leaderboard updated here!