It is Monday and again a new Challenge! This time our robotic helper will help us to tune our email signatures so they have something extra every time you are sending an email.
Goal of the Challenge
- Insert a placeholder <joke> or <affirmation> to your email signature in Outlook (or another mail tool)
- Let the bot to replace the placeholder with either:
- a random Chuck Norris joke from this API: http://api.icndb.com/jokes/random
- a random affirmation quote from this API: https://www.affirmations.dev/
- Using a trigger that waits for you to add a signature to the email will be +1 extra robopoint!
How to participate
- Send me your code in PM
First three correct, original solvers earn 3 robopoints, next get 1 robopoint.
There is a leaderboard with your score. Those on top positions will be badged by a special challenger badge We are preparing also some prizes!
The challenge deadline is 4.7. by the end of the day. You can still submit your projects after the deadline but you cannot earn robopoints. A new challenge is published every week or 2 weeks so don’t worry if you did not catch this one. Keep in mind, your submitted files may be published after the deadline so others can learn from solutions.