✓ RPA Challenge 18 - YouTube reporting robot

18Hello, software robot fans!

This time the challenge will be actually very useful, if you also have your YouTube Channel and you want to track the number of views of each video each day.

Goal of the challenge:

• Create a robot that will scrape number of views at videos in playlist - for instance “RPA Fridays” playlist from RobotICT Channel. Choose this playlist or any public playlist that contains at least 10 videos.
  • + add summary of views counts of all videos from the playlist for each day.
  • Store the results in Excel. Run the bot for at least 3 days.

For extra +1 robopoint

• Let the robot render a chart representing each video view as one line.

Example output table: (have at least three different days)

How to participate :question:

• Send me your code in PM
  • Upload the Excel report file to a new post

First three correct, original solvers earn 3 robopoints, next get 1 robopoint.
There is a leaderboard with your score. Those on top positions will be badged by a special challenger badge :slight_smile: We are preparing also some prizes!

The challenge deadline is 25.7. by the end of the day. Since I publish this challenge a little later than usual, I also want to give you more time. So you have more than two weeks to solve this fun challenge! You can still submit your projects after the deadline but you cannot earn robopoints. :robot: A new challenge is published every week or 2 weeks so don’t worry if you did not catch this one. Keep in mind, your submitted files may be published after the deadline so others can learn from solutions.

1 Like

:mantelpiece_clock: Time is up!!

I hope your YouTube channel is now very well monitored!

I recieved two solution for this challenge.
+ 3 robopoints for @dongovor for very bulletproof solution using UiPath.
+ 3 robopoints for @anna.hal for a nice setup also in UiPath.

:white_check_mark: UiPath solution: 1801_solution.zip (38.0 KB)

Keep trying!

Even the deadline is over, keep trying and use this to practice your automation skills!

Leaderboard updated here!