Hi! It is a brand new Monday here and with it also a fresh new RPA Challenge!
This time the topic is: Text to emojis robot = to emojis
Create a robot that will:
- take some English text as input. (It can be a paragraph or two from some news article or any kind of article)
- go word by word and for each word longer than 4 characters perform a search on this website: Emoji searcher
- if there are any results, replace that word with first (or random) emoticon from the results
- if there are no results, skip it and leave that word in original text.
- Type in the result into a new post to this thread (you - human - can click the final “Reply” button)
Input: Garlic makes a man wink, drink, and smell.
Output: makes a man , and .
- Send me your code in PM
- Post in Reply: Original text + converted text by robot.
First three correct, original solvers earn 3 robopoints, next get 1 robopoint.
There is a leaderboard with your score. Those on top positions will be badged by a special challenger badge We are preparing also some prizes!
The challenge deadline is 29.8. by the end of the day. Since I publish this challenge a little later than usual, I also want to give you more time. So you have more than two weeks to solve this fun challenge! You can still submit your projects after the deadline but you cannot earn robopoints. A new challenge is published every week or 2 weeks so don’t worry if you did not catch this one. Keep in mind, your submitted files may be published after the deadline so others can learn from solutions.