Hello everyone! Here is a new RPA Challenge!
Imagine you have a company with some workers and laptops. You have laptop’s serial numbers and you want to create a robot that will loop through them and check for the end date of warranty.
- use this website: Official Lenovo Laptop, Accessories & PC Support - Lenovo Support IE to enter the Serial Numbers.
- For each laptop you get some information. Search and scrape end of warranty.
- Save the results in Excel file (two columns: SN | warranty end date).
Inputs: (these are random made serial numbers, but you can use any existing).
When you are happy with your robot:
- send .xaml (or another source) file + Excel with results as a private message directly to me (click my profile picture → Message)
- add result Excel file to new post (so others are also motivated to challenge you!)
First three correct, original solvers earn 3 robopoints, next get 1 robopoint.
I will hold a leaderboard with your score and update it. Those on top positions will be badged by a special challenger badge
The challenge deadline is 12. 9. by the end of the day. You can still submit your projects after the deadline but you cannot earn robopoints. A new challenge is published every week or 2 weeks so don’t worry if you did not catch this one. Keep in mind, your submitted files may be published after the deadline so others can learn from solutions.
Dont forget that you can win a funny t-shirt by completing this challenge!
Show your RPA skills and win a cool t-shirt!