Hey! New Challenge is here!
Hello after a longer time.
I hope that you were not so busy, but if yes – what about take a few days off and plan some trips around?
I was wondering what to do in Paris, Barcelona, Copenhagen and Edinburgh and found some places of interests. You can use them as input data for our challenge!
Here is an Excel sheet with some places and their coordinates.
PlacesOfInterests.xlsx (13.8 KB)
The task is to put these places into Google maps into a new specific folder in
„Your places“ for the future nice layout on the map.
Robot should do this:
- Read the Excel file (there are three sheets with three cities),
- go to Google maps and create new folder with name of the city (for each city),
- open each coordinate in maps and add it to your folder.
In case you have any additional questions, feel free to ask.
How to participate
- Send me your code in PM
- Make your lists sharable and post links in new post here.
- Will be nice to have a screenshot of your map in a comments bellow,
First three correct, original solvers earn 3 robopoints, next get 1 robopoint.
There is a leaderboard with your score. Those on top positions will be badged by a special challenger badge
Deadline is 8. 5. by the end of the day so you have 2 weeks to solve the challenge. You can still submit your projects after the deadline but you cannot earn robopoints. A new challenge is published every 2 weeks so don’t worry if you did not catch this one. Keep in mind, your submitted files may be published after the deadline so others can learn from solutions.