I hope you have a lovely time of upcoming summer and even more with your robots !
Yes - summer is getting closer and closer and although I always say – „do not lose weight to a swimsuit , but build your body for a swimming ring“ let’s take a look at nutritional information in this challenge together.
In terms of input data – it is up to you.
- at this webpage search for a food
- from the first item found: scrape nutritional information*
- put them into the excel file
- collect (by the robot) enough data for next step… (for example 5 kinds of food)
- create a pie chart with the total values of the nutritional data (from each kind of food summed together – you can have a total values columns next to the food inputs)
The idea is to have a chart displaying ratio of nutritional data (that you consumed if you eat all that food).
keep in mind to have all data in the same unit
*earn 2+ bonus points by letting the user choose 1 from the 3 first search results and then proceed to scraping the nutritional data. Something like this:
send me your code to PM!
I am looking forward to your solutions and wish you good luck!
The deadline for this challenge is 10.7. at the end of the day.
First three correct, original solvers earn 3 robopoints, next get 1 robopoint.
You can still submit your projects after the deadline but you cannot earn robopoints. A new challenge is published every 2 weeks so don’t worry if you did not catch this one. Keep in mind, your submitted files may be published after the deadline so others can learn from solutions.
- If you have any idea or you are strugling with some part of UiPath/RPA, you can ping me a message with this topic and I will think about it in the next challenge.
Because what is more than learning by doing?