New week comes with a new RPA challenge!
This challenge follows the previous one. So check RPA Challenge 2 - Travel Expenses to maybe catch some inspiration.
We will again help our poor accountant. She got sick from January till March and now she wants to cover travel expenses of her colleagues for the whole quarter.
We have ZIP of Travel Expenses Lists - this time one employee could send more than one file, for each month he/she traveled.
- TELs_quarter.zip (89.7 KB) → travel expenses lists.
We have a list of employees that may be used, may be not - it is up to you!
- Employees.xlsx (9.9 KB) → list of employees with their names, IDs and postions
output_for_accountant.xlsx (9.2 KB)
So, your robot should:
- go through the travel expenses lists (TELs.zip) and extract the expenses.
- sum the expenses from all three months (01-03) and for each employee outputs his/hers name, id and sum of expenses to output file.
This is a challenge has medium difficulty.
You have to think about proper way how to store the data on the go.
When you are happy with your robot:
- post output file here
- send .xaml file as a private message directly to me (click my profile picture → Message)
First three correct, original solvers earn 3 robopoints, next get 1 robopoint.
I will hold a leaderboard with your score and update it. Those on top positions will be badged by a special challenger badge
Challenge deadline is 4.4. by the end of the day. You can still submit your projects after the deadline but you cannot earn robopoints. New challenge is published every week or 2 weeks so don’t worry if you did not catch this one. Keep in mind, your submitted files may be published after the deadline so others can learn from solutions.
PS: Do you have an idea for a nice RPA Challenge task? PM me!